The Company was established in the beautiful small town of Trento, in the year 1895. Sitting in the middle of the green-and-pale-white Dolomite Alps, Trento represented then as now a rather good place to live and work. The splendid nature surrounding Trento on all sides provides us inhabitants with quality life and inspiration.
As a complete mechanical workshop, at the end of the nineteenth century we were designing and manufacturing a variety of steel products for several different contexts of application. We were also operating our own metal foundry.
Due to its production capacity, the Company was forcefully militarized during the First World War, in order to support the military effort. Bombed and completely destroyed